Thursday 18 February 2010

Archibald targetting Euroleague Finals

Great Britain star Robert Archibald believes he has returned to top form after putting his injury nightmare behind him.

The Malaga centre has seen his club side failed to make their expected challenge for the Spanish title amid his frequent spells on the sideline this term. Yet the ex-NBA draftee remains hopeful of reaching the Euroleague finals and claiming a respectable domestic placing.

“This season has been difficult for all of us,” Archibald told Malaga Hoy. “But this team is my life. Apart from my family, it is the most important thing to me and I’m trying to do well every time I step on the court. The results matter a lot to me. We have an opportunity to finish the season strongly and I intend to play my part.”

.

No comments:

Post a Comment