Tuesday 8 September 2009

Ben on missing Eurobasket

Ben Gordon has been speaking to our good chums at Hoops Hype about not turning up for GB duty this summer. The full article is here.

The reason: "I made up my mind and I’m definitely on board to play for Great Britain. But I didn’t want to make a commitment as far as when I was going to play till I felt that I was totally committed to that cause. I want to go there when I’m ready and this summer to me was about getting situated and moving from Chicago to Detroit. I wanted to have everything in order in my life before going overseas and representing the country."


There's been some criticism of British Basketball officials for their failure to land BG for Eurobasket. Yup, they really need him. But nope, there was nothing they could have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment