Friday 30 April 2010

Paul Mokeski added to GB men's coaching staff

Chris Finch's assistant at NBA D-League champions, the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, is to join his staff with the Great Britain team this summer.

Paul Mokeski will team up with Nick Nurse and Tim Lewis on the bench for the Eurobasket qualifiers.

"We're excited to bring him on board, considering what he has to offer. I've gotten to work with him this year, and the results are fairly obvious. I think he'll fit in well with our staff," said Finch.

Mokeski played in the NBA as a centre for the Milwaukee Bucks before retiring. He was an assistant coach at the Charlotte Bobcats two seasons ago.

"I'm excited about continuing my work with Coach Finch and to be given the opportunity to get more international experience," he said. "Last year I was with the Jamaican National Team and really enjoyed it."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment