Thursday 29 July 2010

Worcester Wolves sign UK G/F Callum Jones

Worcester Wolves have signed 6'5" England junior international guard Callum Jones on a one-year deal.

Jones, who has represented England National team at U16, U18 and U20 levels, has spent the past four years at Pace University in the USA.
He is the younger brother of currently England captain James Jones..

"I decided to join Worcester because it is a club with ambition and has plans set in place to improve and become a top team in the BBL in the next couple of years," said the Wolves newcomer.

"I know how strong a coach Paul James is, and felt comfortable choosing to play for him especially after speaking to my brother James, who also played for coach James his first year out of college."

He continued "Going to Worcester also meant that I could continue with my education at the University of Worcester and get my masters degree, which is something I definitely wanted to do. The club has good support in the city and I am looking forward to the team having a great season."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment